Sunday, July 12, 2009

Items I bought

So, just a small inventory of what I got in my purchase, in case anyone is interested.

7 or so Ogryn
5+ Leman Russ Tanks
2 Chimera Troop Transports
A Valkyrie
Probably around 100 Cadians
5-10 Rough Riders (Converted onto Carnosaurs or whatever that lizard man thing is)
Around 20 Karsarkin (Plus 5 or so of the OOP ones)
3 or 4 Sentinels
and 3 converted Leman Russ Punishers. As evidenced by these photos.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And now I've got to organize all of this stuff. I'll give a more thorough inventory once I've got everything organized. I'm also considering trying to hock some of it, since I got a TON of stuff. :) All for the best I say.

4 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention that a surprise THIRD box came in the mail the next morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh damn I was all set to send you 7 Ogryn's for your birthday! What will I do now? I guess I'll think of something...ha ha! Love you! Your loving and adoring MOTHER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fairly confident that you couldn't pick out an Ogryn in a line up. Even if there were 7 of them sitting there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's YOUR opinion....I think I could make a seriously good guess if you had 7 of them sitting there! Sheesshh!

    ReplyDelete