Friday, July 3, 2009

Birthday Wish List!

Well, other than snapping my Hell Hammer in half and re-glueing it, I didn't accomplish anything today. I was going to take pictures but the battery was dead. Again. Seems to be happening a lot recently.

Anyhow, I'm going to include a list of items I'd like to receive as gifts. You know, in case you're feeling saucy. And cause I know my family reads this space :)

Chaos Warriors
Planet Strike Book
Imperial Strongpoint
Aegis Defense Line
Chaos Space Marine Terminators
Inquistor
Commisar Lord
How about 2 sets of Imperial Advisors?

These are just off the top of my head. I'm always happy to get 40k gifts :)

Also, if ya wana pool your resources, I absolutely need a Stormlord

2 comments:

  1. Your link does not come up anywhere. Where would I find these items you wish to acquire?
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should be fixed now!

    Oh, and there were 9 links and only 1 didn't work. I think I'm doing fairly well.

    ReplyDelete